Lowongan Kerja C4ISR Subject Matter Expert, GCCS-TCO/JTCW Tapestry Solutions Jakarta Maret 2018
The Global Command and Control System - Tactical Combat Operations (GCCS-TCO) Program employs a client/server based architecture to display a Common Operational Picture (COP). GCCS-TCO provides Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) Commanders at all echelons the ability to map and display friendly and enemy locations as well as plan, develop, display and transmit overlays of intended movements for Command and Control (C2) Situational Awareness (SA). GCCS-TCO also provides Commanders in both garrison and tactical operations the ability to receive, fuse, store, develop, display and transmit Commanders’ Critical Information Requirements (CCIRs).
JTCW is a Windows®-based tactical COP workstation suite of applications designed for battalion and above echelons to facilitate military C2 functions by improving SA and enhancing operational and tactical decision making. JTCW is currently also employed as the client software in support of the Command Operations Center (COC), Network On The Move (NOTM), and Hatch-Mounted Satellite Antenna System (HMSAS) Programs of Record. Essential Functions:
• Performs a broad range of system and application support assignments for GCCS-TCO/JTCW.
• Provides day-to-day on-site C4ISR subject matter expertise and support to the GCCS-TCO and JTCW user communities.
• Provides post-Operation/-Exercise lessons learned.
• Common Operational Picture (COP) administration; coordinates COP Synchronization Tool (CST) configuration with higher, adjacent, and lower echelon commands.
• Reviews, revises and maintains documentation for COP and CST architecture.
• Provides executive level C2 technical advice and support MEF Battle Staffs with identification of information flow required to support Mission Essential Tasks (MET) in identification of the configuration and integration of C2 systems.
• Provides all SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic deployment process coordination for the project.
• Provides operational and technical support to the Assistant Chief of Staff (AC/S) Operations Officer (G3), or the Information Management Officer (IMO).
• Provides the integration of Government Off-the-Shelf (GOTS) and Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) hardware and software support to the implementation, integration, maintenance, and optimization of collaborative, Web Services, and thin client applications into C2 operations.
• Provides support for security vulnerability assessment and risk analysis ensuring that fielded software and hardware meets Department of Defense (DoD) and USMC standards for security Information Assurance (IA). (DoD 8570 Category IAT Level I, Labor Category SME2).
• Provides guidance, technical support, troubleshooting and corrective actions to C2 systems’ operators and administrators.
• Conducts maintenance support to include hardware spares management, new equipment hardware and software fielding, preventative maintenance as outlined in the LCSP, and coordinate hardware maintenance depot support. (GCCS-TCO Only).
• Provides GCCS-TCO hardware maintenance support at the organization level.
• P erforms Field Level maintenance at each MEF. Typical Education and/or Experience Qualifications:
Bachelor’s and 5 or more years’ experience or a Master’s degree with 3 experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
• Technical training in C4ISR systems.
• Requires a current/active Secret security clearance. Desired Skills and/or Experience:
• H ands-on experience with C4ISR system development, integration, system engineering and testing.
• Experience in a t least three (3) of the following four (4) areas: Systems Requirements, Operational Requirements, Test & Evaluation, and Training.
• Recognized expert who has demonstrated industry and public service leadership in C4ISR systems with references.
Lamar Sekarang x
Masukkan nama dan email Anda untuk mendapatkan informasi terbaru seputar lowongan kerja dari Lokeronline.info ke email Anda.
Laporkan Lowongan x
Jika menurut Anda lowongan ini terindikasi merupakan penipuan, silahkan laporkan melalui form di bawah ini: