Lowongan Kerja Canal Blocking Site Supervisor (Re-advertised) UNOPS April 2018
Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager and technical inputs from CT...
Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager and technical inputs from CTA and Canal Blocking Construction Manager, site supervisor is responsible for monitoring all day to day construction activities. These will include:
- Assist in assessments of work quality and work progress
- Assist in preparation of daily work/activity report, record of contractor’s man-power, equipment and material at the project site
- Conduct inspection of contractor’s work to ensure its as per the UNOPS technical specifications and schedule
- Report any irregular activities and accident happened on the project site
- Ensure the contractor is mobilized with qualified personnel, skilled and unskilled labors, equipment, and materials available on project site to complete construction activities as planned.
- Make sure that the contractor is fully equipped with the personal safety equipment and medical kit
- Report any irregular activities and accident happened on site
- Coordinate daily work program with the contractor site engineer.
- Keep records/file of daily work activity report and other site documentation such as pictures of progress.
- Keep records/ file of field inspection forms.
- Contribute in preparation of fortnightly progress report
- Monitor construction site quality, health and safety and environment plans.
- Performing other related duties as required.
Monitoring and Progress Controls
- Daily control of the construction process
- Quality of management in place and enforced
- Adequate quality control of the construction process
- Appropriate technical dossier for every site up to date
- Site management procedures in place and aligned with UNOPS policies
- Smooth contract implementation and limited number of issues
- Timely and qualitative reporting
His/her performance will be reviewed by the Canal Blocking Construction Manager and Project Manager with support from the GAMBUT Project staff at provincial level.
Develops and implements sustainable business strategies, thinks long term and ex...
Develops and implements sustainable business strategies, thinks long term and externally in order to positively shape the organization. Anticipates and perceives the impact and implications of future decisions and activities on other parts of the organization.
Treats all individuals with respect; responds sensitively to differences and encourages others to do the same. Upholds organizational and ethical norms. Maintains high standards of trustworthiness. Role model for diversity and inclusion.
Acts as a positive role model contributing to the team spirit. Collaborates and supports the development of others. For people managers only:
Acts as positive leadership role model, motivates, directs and inspires others to succeed, utilizing appropriate leadership styles.
Demonstrates understanding of the impact of own role on all partners and always puts the end beneficiary first. Builds and maintains strong external relationships and is a competent partner for others (if relevant to the role).
Efficiently establishes an appropriate course of action for self and/or others to accomplish a goal. Actions lead to total task accomplishment through concern for quality in all areas. Sees opportunities and takes the initiative to act on them. Understands that responsible use of resources maximizes our impact on our beneficiaries.
Open to change and flexible in a fast paced environment. Effectively adapts own approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements. Reflects on experiences and modifies own behavior. Performance is consistent, even under pressure. Always pursues continuous improvements.
Evaluates data and courses of action to reach logical, pragmatic decisions. Takes an unbiased, rational approach with calculated risks. Applies innovation and creativity to problem-solving.
Expresses ideas or facts in a clear, concise and open manner. Communication indicates a consideration for the feelings and needs of others. Actively listens and proactively shares knowledge. Handles conflict effectively, by overcoming differences of opinion and finding common ground.
a. Education Minimum first university degree (Bachelor’s Degreeor eq... a. Education
b. Work Experience s
- Minimum first university degree (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent) in Civil Engineering, Peat Hydrology or Infrastructure related field is required. Applicants with a relevant diploma with additional 4 years of relevant working experience may also be considered.
- Minimum 2 years of site supervision experience of infrastructure project is required in combination with bachelor’s degree or 6 years of relevant experience in combination with a diploma.Experience in site supervision of canal blocking is an advantage.
- Experience in the usage of MS Word and Excel is required.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia is required.
- Basic knowledge of English is required.
Ability to work under extreme pressure, on occasion in a highly stressful ...
- Ability to work under extreme pressure, on occasion in a highly stressful environment (e.g. remote locations with only basic amenities).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and working relations with people in a multi-cultural environment.
- Cope effectively with competing demands and work under pressure of frequent and non-negotiable deadlines.
Contract type, level and duration
Contract type: Local ICA Contract level: LICA-8 Contract duration: 4 Months with...
Contract type: Local ICA
Contract level: LICA-8
Contract duration: 4 Months with possibility of extension
For more details about the ICA contractual modality, please follow this link:
Posted at 2018-02-22 7:01 Lamar
Lamar Sekarang x
Masukkan nama dan email Anda untuk mendapatkan informasi terbaru seputar lowongan kerja dari Lokeronline.info ke email Anda.
Laporkan Lowongan x
Jika menurut Anda lowongan ini terindikasi merupakan penipuan, silahkan laporkan melalui form di bawah ini: