Lowongan Kerja Principal Consultant - Environmental Impact Assessment (Jakarta , Indonesia) ERM Jakarta Februari 2018
Principal Consultant - Environmental Impact Assessment (Jakarta , Indonesia)
Lead the Impact Assessment and Planning team in Indonesia including being responsible for:
- People management:
- Assist in the development of a technically strong team and assist in overseeing the team’s continuous improvement through mentoring and assisting with their practice networks around ERM,
- Improve or maintain development, training, engagement and retention of staff,
- Improve collaboration opportunities of team members across the BU practices and show clear personal involvement in regional practices,
- Create a culture around H&S that leads to incident free operations
- Assist Leadership team in mentoring team members to become effective HSE consultants in the future.
- Business development and client management, in particular in relation to ERM’s Impact Assessment and Planning related offering and calibrating and executing a business strategy that is aimed to grow ERM’s work in this area in Indonesia.
- We need to streamline and coordinate our BD activities to capitalize on our relationship with our existing clients whilst at the same time, finding new clients, both locally and regionally, to grow and diversify our business in a sustainable manner.
- Project Management of complex technical work & inter-disciplinary work to international standards and deliver commitments made to clients (internal and external) and ERM team members, in line with ERM standards and expectations
- Technical Guidance, in particular as Technical Reviewer of current and potential projects deliverables and provide sound technical inputs in the development and continuous improvement of ERM Impact Assessment and Planning related works that are in line with industry best practices and applicable local and international regulatory requirements. This includes being knowledgeable of and keeping up to date with EHSS regulations in Indonesia and international standards in the relevant industrial sectors (O&G and power are advantages)
- Provide multidisciplinary overview and oversight with regards to the preparation of environmental, social and health impact assessments, management plans development and implementation of management plans as required;
- Provide input as required into sustainable financing/ESDD type projects;
- Oversee the delivery of all works undertaken by the Impact Assessment, Planning and Social Consulting Team
- Be responsible for day to day management, budgeting, resourcing and recruitment for the IAP Team
Giving input in writing proposals and reports as well as fixing technical/language issues delivered through local staff and is mostly non billable work QUALIFICATIONS:
- Expertise in Impact Assessment with deep understanding of international standards and practices
- Expertise in sustainable due diligent audit
- Excellence in Project management
- Business acumen to understand business risk and challenges, and recognize corporate opportunities.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering sales results annually, including successfully winning large and strategic projects.
- Proven experience mentoring and growing a team of consultants.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter below; application must be received by 28th of February 2018. Thank you for your interest in ERM! All internal candidates need to be in their current role for at least 18 months; and are required to inform their managers on application and before any interviews are initiated. ABOUT ERM
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We have more than 4,500 people in over 40 countries working out of more than 160 offices. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. Over the past five years we have worked for more than 50 per cent of the Global Fortune 500 delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.
Our people are outstanding, our workplace is energized! And we continuously strive to be the preferred place for environmental and other professionals to build meaningful and rewarding careers.
Lamar Sekarang x
Masukkan nama dan email Anda untuk mendapatkan informasi terbaru seputar lowongan kerja dari Lokeronline.info ke email Anda.
Laporkan Lowongan x
Jika menurut Anda lowongan ini terindikasi merupakan penipuan, silahkan laporkan melalui form di bawah ini: